Light housekeeping and meal preparation can become frustrating tasks to those affected by ageing. Tabitha Homecare Caregivers provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services.
Our staff recognise unique qualities of each customer and discover the whole person, not simply a set of care needs. We value and respect our customers and different ways they choose to live their lives.
From the onset, we will work closely with you to devise a plan which will support you to live at home. You’ll be personally introduced to your team of care and support workers.
We customise every plan to suit your needs and be sure that we treat people in a manner that we would like to be treated ourselves. We use person centred values in everything we do.
All our health care and support staff and the Managers have a great deal of experience and knowledge of many specific conditions.
LET US CALL YOU BACK
How can we help?
Our highly-personalised care packages range from an hour-long visit as-and-when needed, perhaps to provide companionship or support with routine daily tasks, through to complex specialist care needs.
Our services include:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Everyday tasks such as getting up and being prepared for the day, shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Home Security checks
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Respite for family carers
- Recovery from hospitalisation –
- Live-in Care when individuals wish to remain in the familiar surrounding of their own home but require support to do so
- Family members, or other carers, need to be relieved due to holidays or other respite needs
- Live with long-term medical conditions or require physical assistance
Call our Friendly Team TODAY